Sunday, September 5, 2010

Use of Words 'Murklins' and 'Obacerate' in a Spontaneous Rhyme

Have you ever envisioned My side?

     Curves apparent even murklins, without a single spark!

Can you imagine My thighs?

     Nations have arisen from the ashes to fight anew for less ...

Have your dreams held the curve of My breasts?

     Causing men to obacerate and even holding them in death, Their rise and fall puts empires to shame!

Man fights wars and derives glory from battle,

     But Woman controls the field and drives them like cattle! 

2 comments:

  1. I like poetry AND prose that forces me to think. I love a puzzle and this one made me look up 'murklins' and 'obacerate'.

    The feel and rhythm (meter) of the piece is pleasing and thank you so much, it makes sense. Appreciate your talent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, it has been so long since I posted that I have not seen your comment until just now - you just made me realize that for some reason I added an "s" in that is not there on the original post in my FB Notes - THANK YOU! Hehe. How are you? I have been not so active on FB lately, so have not had the chance to catch up with you. ;-)

      Delete

Please critique my poetry; I am not bashful. Thanks for your feedback! Melissa ;-)