Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hmm ... ;-P

Searching for no one
     there you were

Each of you probing me with your eyes
     long before the consummation of the intention

You never realized that there were diamonds
     in my coal and steel stare

I saw your confusion and walked away
     left you unaware

     Until the next time you see a glare
                                   and unprepared
                                      without a care
                            have moments unfair
   And wonder how long you must bare
                                                   -  your soul - to remember
                                                                             recognize
                                                                             reaffirm
                                                                              react
                                                                              reacquire
                                                                    and    reawaken    My stare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please critique my poetry; I am not bashful. Thanks for your feedback! Melissa ;-)