Thursday, May 1, 1997

Hidden Insanity

Where have my moments gone? 
     Precious and idealistic
         Surviving on silken threads of "impossible dreams"
               Forming a silvery web that glistens as the moonlight shines on my face.

Intertwining with Destiny, my Dreams lead me onward to an Abyss.
     Self-realization engulfs my Innocent eyes and porcelain doll stares Emerge
          My Soul hides within and Waits for the moment of Truth.

From your mouths Emanate
     The Fears of Childhood,
     The Cries of Nations, &
      The Upheaval of Conformity

Terrorized by the Noises, my mind searches for Escape in the Realities of Others.
     Others who can never Comprehend my Reality
          Others who can never See the Perspective of the Stars
               Or the Whisperings of all of Nature ...
     OTHERS that will never Feel the Passions deep-seated in my Realm of Emotion.

My Wishes are only Mine
     My Visions you'll never See
My Passions take Patience to Unfold
     But my Time is always Free
And my Love? 
     Unconditional and Forever, in this World it has to Hide.

Mdawn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please critique my poetry; I am not bashful. Thanks for your feedback! Melissa ;-)